Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let's Talk about this Asshole: Crazy Twilight Fan Antics

Twilight.
Everyone who really knows me knows that have been a fan of Twilight for the past 3 years.  But as of late I've been in danger of getting my Twilight Card revoked.  I am OK with that. (just don't think about touching my Rob Pattinson Card or I might drop kick you)  As I said a few posts back I am just over it.  The fandom is out of fucking control and quite frankly, although I could give 2 fucks what people think of me as, I don't want to be labeled a Crazy Twilight Fan....is it to late for that...you might think so, BUT if you only knew what a legit Crazy Twilight Fan really is, you would think I am mild at best.  Just when you think things could not get any worse in the Twilight world, this asshole proves us wrong......

Illinois Teenager Blames DUI Crash On Not Seeing 'Twilight' Film: Police Arrest Olivia Ornelas



Thousands of dedicated fans turned out over the weekend to see "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1." But for one teenage girl, the tragedy of not making it was a lot worse than choosing between Jacob or Edward.


Police in Illinois arrested an "extremely upset" 18-year-old girl on Saturday after she told authorities that she crashed her car because her boyfriend did not take her to see the new Twilight movie.

Cops found Olivia Christina Ornelas "extremely intoxicated" and after discovering her car, missing the front right tire and spun out in a ditch off Route 71, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.

"Ornelas advised that she was extremely upset with her boyfriend because she did not see the movie Twilight like they were supped to," according to a Kendall County police report obtained by The Smoking Gun.

The film grossed an estimated $140 million over its opening weekend.

Ornelas is charged with driving under the influence and unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor. Authorities released her after she posted $300 bond.


I have things to say about this:
  1. What. An. Asshole.
  2. Any reason why this dumb ass could not go herself?
  3. A TRUE Twilight fan would have went with or with out the boyfriend.
  4. I cannot blame the boyfriend for not wanting to see this fuckery, Kristen Stewart Sux
  5. Honey, you need help if you crash your car over this.
  6. Finally and most important: WHY THE FUCK DID THIS ARTICLE FIND IT NECESSARY TO TELL US HOW MUCH THE FILM GROSSED OVER THE WEEKEND?? I mean is it because if this boyfriend would have sucked it up and sat through his girlfriend drooling over Edward and Jacob the total amount the move would have made was $140 million and 20 dollars?
I just can't with this shit.  Now you have an idea of what a legit Crazy Twilight Fan is like.  I have stories, allot of them. Here is a teeny, tiny sliver, 1 grain of sand on the earth sample of more crazies:



source
Thank you @Lizbethann11 for this fuckery.

No comments:

Post a Comment