Friday, July 1, 2011

Music, Music, I love Music

List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below)! (don't cheat this is fun!)


1. Kings of Leon
2. Biggie Smalls
3. Matchbox 20
4. Justin Bieber
5. Pink
6. Lynard Skynrd
7. Eminem
8. Justin Timberlake
9. Sick Puppies
10. Lil Wayne


What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Sweet Home Alabama (?) or Gimmie Three Steps or Free Bird
What is your favorite song of 8?
Cry Me a River

What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
No so much my life, but my musical life I guess you would say, Listening to KOL broke me out of my regular boring musical tastes, after hearing them I branched out and started to listen to all kinds of new and different artists

What are your favorite lyrics of 5?
I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really want to mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
Cause you know it's over
Before it began
Keep your drink just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

How many times have you seen 4 live?
One Time (see what I did there)

What is your favorite song by 7?
Lose Yourself, No Love

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Hang

What is your favorite song by 9?
All The Same

When did you first get into 2?
Back in 1994, heard his first single Unbelievable, (on tape) then all my friends listed to him all the time so I heard him constantly, and i loved that i could rap & sing along with him, Biggie is pretty much the soundtrack to my High School life. His lyrics are serious, the song's hooks are fun you cant not like the B.I.G

How did you get into 3?
I liked how their songs were chill and fun and loved Rob's (Thomas) accent while singing

What is your favorite song by 4?
Love Me

How many times have you seen 9 live?
Never

What is a good memory concerning 6?
They sing my favorite song ever ever, Simple Man, that song has the best lyrics and still to this day gives me the chills, even though the song is for a "son" its my song for my daughters, the message is the same, and other lyrics are good words to live by, and every time my daughter hears the song she says "Its our song!" I am also rock the shit out of Free bird on Guitar Hero on Medium!

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Not really sad, but What Goes Around Comes Around is a saddish song, the lyrics have a painful burn in them

What is your favorite song of 1?
Cold Desert

How did you become a fan of 10?
I watched a "Behind the Music" type of show about him and I was interested. Then I found out he did a rock cd, and I love the rock/rab combo. Then I listened to "Prom Queen" and I liked it so I branched out. He grew on me, you kind of have to like him because he is everywhere. Hes cute and little i want to put him in my pocket, but I love when he does colabs with other artists, his lyrics are the bomb dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment