Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Future 2nd Husband

Happy Thanksgiving all. I am thankful for all the important thing in life: Good Health, great family, awesome friends, employment, a home hey can't live life with out those things.


On a fun note I am thankful for my blackberry that gets me through my days, my car i love her, and my books, they save me from boredom. And I am thankful for the hotness that is Robert Pattinson. I just needed to post this, because he is full of pretty, and I am thankful, I can be drooling over him daily. Here have a peek.


"Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas."


"Hey there has anyone told you that your name should be Delicious?"


"I was wondering if I could slide in between you and that railing and we can make a me sandwich?"


"Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world?"




















No comments:

Post a Comment