Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More, More

So I have noticed that my blog looks like shadoobie. The fonts are all jammed up, different sizes, light dark, it drives me nuts. But I am a first time blogger so I need to work on & prefect it, please be patient with me. I am slow. However, I have more to report:

This is my favorite task to complete: #33 Read 50 books in 2009 (35/50)


Book # 35: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. Yes this is a re-read. But it's a big fat book and I took my time reading it again, so I am totes counting it, again. Hey it's my list! I am glad that I reread this book again. I don't know what I was smokin' the first time I read it but I forgot allot of little things. I can honesty say that this is the best book that I have ever read, ever. This is the final book in the series, and it pieces together all of the things from the first book bringing a whole new list of things for you to ponder. This was the best ending to a series that I have ever read, leaving me happy and satisfied with the characters that I fell in love with, even with the ones that i disliked. There are many surprises, twists and turns but wow, I could not read fast enough. My heart would pound when I was nervous for the characters, I was nervous, happy, sad..I have never went through a roller coaster of emotions like I did while reading a dang book! So I'll say it one more time..if you haven't all ready, read the Harry Potter Series dammit! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment