Tuesday, June 9, 2009

# 85 See 5 movies in the theater with S (1/5)


Last night S (husband) and I went to the movies to see The Hangover. I have been wanting to see a really funny movie and this was perfect! omg it was hysterical, one of the funniest movies I have seen since 40 Year Old Virgin, it had me laughing almost the whole entire time. Three best friends and the soon to be Brother in law go to Vegas for a Bachelor Party, wake up the next morning not remembering what they did the night before have to piece together their night and find the missing groom to be. And what they went through the night before has nothing on what they go through to find out what happened.
My favorite Guy:

1 comment:

  1. OMG, just saw this movie on Thursday and I thought the same thing. The trailer completely roped me in, and I had to know what happened. But I was expecting more stupid humor, which I'm not a fan of. Loved, loved this movie!!!

    ReplyDelete