I can't believe it is May 17th already! Where has the time gone? I've been wanting to blog. But I didn't know what to write about, I'm just being difficult and getting on my own nerves. I mean I am a chatty mo fo, I always have something to talk about. I guess I need to get my face out of my book, or fics, or twitter and just do it. Damn I sound like a broken record. For now on, I am just going to stop talking about how I don't blog and just freaking write, yup that's what I'm going to do.
I am just going to pick a random topic and write. I have words on my calendar that were photos I was supposed to take for the May Photo a Day , and of course I failed on that. One day Ill complete something!!
My girl Jennison has picked the #7 and the subject for that day is "Inspires You"
in·spi·ra·tion /ˌɪnspəˈreɪʃən/ [in-spuh-rey-shuhn]
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
5. Theology .
a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
There are so many things and people that inspire me. The main people that inspires me is my family. If it weren't for them I don't know where I would be today. So because of them I want to do something that they will be proud of. I still haven't found that 'something' yet that I have actually completed, but I have some goals set.
*First I would love to finish my degree. I have 1 more year to earn my bachelors degree. I have not been to school in over 6 years! I just need to gather the funds to return. I am working on that.
*Second I want to write something. A novel, a screen play, a short story. I have things written, but not complete (surprise surprise). My writing piece don't have to go anywhere I just want to complete a piece. That's all I want at this point. Maybe when I finish I will stretch the goal out.
I have many writer friends that inspire me to write. They are so good and I want to be like them. I just need to focus.
In conclusion My writer friends inspire me allot. But my family inspires me the most. They inspire me to get up each morning. They inspire me to want to be a better person, to do something to show that putting your mind to something you can reach your goals.
Now I just need to kick my own ass in gear and finish something!!!!
* I am not 100 % sure how to use a comma
* I finished my 22 book of the year
* I've also read an estimated 10 completes fics
* I need to switch my deodorant for the first time since I stopped using Teen Spirit
* I love Pinterest.com
* I successfully arranged for my niece to meet her favorite singer ever James Durbin
* One Direction has replaced Justin Bieber by the kid
* Me and the other kid still love Justin Bieber
* I cant get on the 1D boat, even though they are British I just can't sorry JB4Eva!!!