Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm in the mood for a concert

I haven't been to a concert in a very long time (in my standards).  I think the last one I attended was Kings of Leon in what 2010?  Yeah Yeah we were supposed to see them again last year in August, we even had pit tickets, I even had a tank top made, but guess what they cancelled the remainder of their small US tour....and that's all I've got to say about that.
So Ive been thinking, I need to go to some concerts this year.  So I am asking he following musical people to get a tour together and come to my town okay?  Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated.

  1. Mumford & Sons
  2. Taylor Swift  
  3. Justin Bieber
  4. Kings of Leon
  5. Sick Puppies
  6. Adele 
  7. Eminem 
  8. Florence + the Machine e 
I am excited that I do get to attend a show next month with my besties to see Marcus Foster and Sam Bradley.  I've been wanting to see Marcus since early 2009, he is finally coming over to the States.  I did get to see Sam last summer and he was brilliant.  Such a fun show that was, he was a blast.!

No comments:

Post a Comment