Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm Posting a Blog Entry

Hello,
Just posting my mandatory monthly blog post. I probably would have posted sooner, but I haven't had to much to go on about.  This month has felt like the longest month ever.  I don't know why, but I hope the year does not continue on like this. So im just going to list some thoughts and such for the hell of it, and try to make this post just a little bit interesting, if it is boring, I am sorry in advance, because quite frankly that has been my mood as of late.
  • I started another blog, for another attempted at the 101 in 1001 project. 101 in 1001 Blog click it and see what we are up to.  And Yes it needs to be updated a bit.
  • Ive been reading my ass off this month, and it has not been Fan Fiction. That's right I've been reading Books!  I am about to finish my 9th book of the year. My goal is 40. As long as I keep picking good books like I have been, at this rate I am going to crush my goal.
  • I got a Southwest gift card for Christmas to fly out to Boston to visit my dear friends. Well don't you know I went to book a flight and Southwest will not have any flights from my airport to Boston. WTF is up with that? Southwest is merging with Air Tran, but what the eff am i supposed to do now.  I haven't called them yet, but I best be able to use my gift card to Boston!
  • This is crazy- usually i have a million things to say, but I am so lame that I cant even think of anything else to post, let along be clever. This is a shame, and so freaking boring.
Ok that is all the torture i am going to put you through for now. To make up for my lameness how about I leave you will some little photos that made me giggle, and hopefully will do the same for you.  Until next time
Peace
Plumcrazyyy












No comments:

Post a Comment