Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Fault In our Stars by John Green A Book review.

My 1st read of 2012

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Loved this book. Period. I bought this book because I thought it would be a good story to start 2012 out with, and I wanted it to make me cry. (I have a mission this year find a book or movie to make me cry) but I have a cold black heart and i did not cry during this. I should have, any normal person would have and has.

So I love this book because it tells a story of teens with cancer. Teens with cancer telling us about it, the side effects, the perks, the though process everything. This is surly not a woe is me story. This story will make you look at death in a different way.


I fell in love with the 3 main characters, Augusts, Hazel Grace, and Isaac. They were brilliant. Although I relate more to Isaac's personality, dosent mean i didnt love Gus & Hazel, they just had a different thought process.


Let's just put it this way, this story is amazing and needs to be read. You will fall in love with these caharacters, and your outlook on something will be changed. Yes it is a sad book, BUT there is humor, there is personality, and there is soul in the words that are told.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment