Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome to My World; Fucktastic Friends

I have the best friends. Seriously, they keep me on my toes every single day. I love their stories, their snark, their ramblings, random thoughts, & outbursts. I love that we are on the same wave length. Its freaking awesome to have a group of people that surround you that share the same humor.
Here is just a snippet of a story from a friends experience one random recent night with her husband. She had us rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. We are all assless now.

"last night husband and I were sleeping, and I start to feel my boobies come to
life. I wake up and husband is playin' with my boobs...so I am assuming
he is awake....I get all hot and decide to mount that bitch. he all
of a sudden goes "wha wha what are you doing".....HE WAS ASLEEP and
he woke up a few minutes into it. I swear I thought he was awake....I mean
I didn't SEE him awake because it was so dark in the room, but I figured
"oh he's playin' the girls - game on". Instead of sleep walking he
sleep groping me. LOL. He just left me a voicemail and goes "I still cant
believe you did that...that was hot.......oh god...i just realized i was dirty talkin' to myself while he was asleep........lmfao.."


I love my friends I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment