Monday, June 27, 2011

Some more about me

I've been thinking about some things to post here on my blog.  I don't know if its even read by anyone, even so I love to ramble, talk about myself and just random shit in my world.  At this point since I am so fail on constant posts I am thinking this blog is long forgotten.  But if you are still reading Hi, hello there..I will try harder to make some posts. I know Ive said that before huh..well let me say it again.
While perusing on Tumblr the other day I came across this little poll, survey, what ever you want to call it.  I love these things. I don't know why, but I love answering questions about stuff that I like and enjoy, so what better place to share this....


1. Last song I listened to: Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
2. Last thing I watched: True Blood
3. What I did today: Went to work
4. Favorite person in the world: Well this is ignorant, I don't have just one favorite person, and I'm not even going to answer with one person.
5. Dream husband/wife: Not including the one I have? I will say Robert Pattinson, dream wife...I will have to say Pink
6. Where I’d love to live: New York City
7. Favorite lyrics of the last song I listened to: I wouldn't say these are my favorite lyrics..but since I have to pick form the last song I heard:
"Disarm you with a smile
And cut you like you want me to"
8. My hero described in three words: Dependable, Strong, Awesome
9. A person I would like to trade lives with: J. K. Rowling (just for a day)
10. A wish: that my kids get what they want out of life
11. A secret: I want more cats
12. A dream: find a job/career that I am in love with
13. Favorite blog: www.AllRobPattinsonAlltheTime@blogspot.com
14. Celebrity crush: Robert Pattinson
15. What I can’t live without: Happiness and my Blackberry

Well there you go...I'll probably do more post like these because they are quick, easy, and interesting..at least to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment