Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hall Pass

Do you have a Hall Pass list made up, at least in your head? You know that list of celebs that if by chance you meet them you can 'hang' out with them, no questions asked?  Some people have a top 5, some have just 1, but I have a top 3.  I am also careful not to laminate my list (Ross on Friends) so that my list can be interchange able.  I have a solid top 2, my number 3, I seem to rotate people in and out of that spot depending on my mood I guess.
Here are my Top 3:

Robert Pattinson...
He's been number one for about 3 years now.

Jared Followill...
He slaps da Bass for KOL

Henry Cavill
Our next Superman, Charles Brandon from Tudors
 *
*
*
*
*
*
*



And this little Bastard..I want to eat him up
Justin Bieber
Who is on your Hall Pass?

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment